Wednesday, March 21, 2012

A Day

Happy Tuesday, friends!  It's very late and I should turn off my light, but it was such a good day, I want to write about it!  I didn't go to the gym after my morning client after all; it was such a beautiful day that I rode my bike instead. I mapped it on MapMyRide and it was 5.87 miles.  Not too bad!  This evening Sandra and I met for a walk through Brennan Woods neighborhood and did a brisk 2.3 miles.  So today was a good exercise day!  


Today's Eating:
AM:  greek yogurt w/ maple syrup & pecans/energy ball/coffee
AM Snack:  almonds & craisins
Lunch:  cheese stick/clementine/apple/egg salad
Snack:  coffee
Dinner:  1/2 cup chicken salad/few bites cottage cheese/strawberries/few bites of boiled dinner/leftover piece of steak 
Snack: nada


I hate how fat my face is here!  And this was 20# lighter!  Ugh.  But it's still a happy picture!  
So, tomorrow is going to be our first ride of the year!  I'm SO excited!  Not sure where we'll go but it's gonna be so fun!  Tim is getting to break in a brand-new bike for Green Mountain Harley Davidson dealership~ hopefully his own bike will be ready soon!  I got my gear out and tried on my jacket; happily, the 5# lost since last week made a bit of difference in the fit.  It's not quite as snug and I could move my arms freely.  It may be too warm to wear it, but I'll bring it just in case.  


I'm taking the day off for the adventure and will make up work on Friday.  It's GREAT to have such flexibility in my job and clients who're willing to flex as well.  :)


So sleepy now~ Goodnight!  

No comments:

Post a Comment