Thursday, March 29, 2012

Advantages

Good morning~ I'm down two more pounds from Mondays weight.  Yay.  


Here are the Advantages to losing weight permanently:

  • I'm going to build character, resolve and integrity
  • getting on the scales will feel good
  • shopping for clothes will be fun again
  • I'll no longer feel fat, ugly, gross, un-sexy, unloveable
  • it'll decrease the chances of future health issues
  • it'll help my current state of health
  • I'll feel so much better about myself
  • Tim will be proud to be seen with me, not just because I'm "pretty" but because I'm healthy and fit
  • I'm gonna feel so good physically
  • I won't get up feeling stiff and sore anymore
  • I'll rock those smaller, cuter clothes!
  • I'll no longer feel self-conscious in my clothing
  • I'll extend my life and live it more fully
  • I'm gonna be HOT!  :}
  • I'll be a help and inspiration to others trying to lose weight
  • I'll have so much more energy
  • I'll be a good example to my girls and others
  • I'll be able to get rid of my excess sizes of clothing taking up space in my home
  • I'll become adept at planning meals, shopping and being in control of eating
  • I'll no longer feel compelled to compare myself to others
  • I'll be more confident
  • I'll be a wiser shopper of food and save money
  • I'll be in control of my body instead of the other way around
  • My new habits will be a help and encouragement to Tim
  • I won't be constantly adjusting my clothing to "hide" my fat
  • I will no longer be controlled by my body & it's cravings or emotional eating
  • My girls, friends & family will be proud of my accomplishment

No comments:

Post a Comment