Saturday, March 24, 2012

What the HECK??

Good GRIEF!!  So frustrating!  I got on the scales this morning and apparently I've gained FOUR POUNDS!!  :O  Since Wednesday?!  Despite pretty careful eating?!  Tim & I did enjoy a delicious meal last night at Naru, our favorite Chinese restaurant, but I chose a dish loaded with vegetables and meat, didn't eat the rice and we had no appetizer.  So perhaps the salt content is the problem.  SIGH!  :{  Oh well, today's another day & I shall persevere.  :)  


Meanwhile, here's some humor via Pinterest!  
no diet 



That'll make you diet.
How funny is that???
 this premature spring weather is messing up my postponed weight loss effort.



Today's the day we get Tim's bike from the dealership!  Yay!  Unfortunately, it's cold and gloomy and requires heavier duty gear than I have yet.  But it's exciting to know his bike will be ready & waiting when it warms up again! I actually heard the "S" word re: this coming week! Wow. Well, we DO live in Vermont, after all, and the unusual warm temps have  been a bonus.  


Okay, off I go~ happy weekend to you all!  Eat well and stay active!  :)  


  

No comments:

Post a Comment