Thursday, April 5, 2012

It's Official! I'm a HOG!

HAHA!  Actually, I'm a card-carrying official member of HOG (Harley Owners Group) and proud of it!  

I don't own a Harley but I got me a Harley dude!  Would you believe that we rode to the HOG meeting at Backstage restaurant this evening?!  It was a tad chilly on the way there, riding into the wind (why was MY face cold and Tim's wasn't?) but warmed up quickly with good company, a Long Island Iced Tea, dinner for Tim and a fun meeting with lotsa laughs amidst announcements for the spring and summer riding season!  I can't WAIT!  (I hope I'm a good long-distance rider.) We're planning to ride this weekend and look forward to warmer temps!  


Well, I'm sorry to say my scales STILL haven't budged and I had a bad attitude again today but got over it, and will try not to cry and moan anymore!  Sandra suggested I hide the scales and just weigh once a week.  I truly don't think I could go that long w/o hopping on!  But maybe I'll try it.  Maybe.  In the meantime, I'm going to not only jot down my food on paper but start recording here what I'm eating; maybe you'll see what I'm not in regards to the food and set me straight!  Here's what I enjoyed today:


Today's Eating:


  • coffee/2 eggs on whole grain toast w/ slice o' cheese (7:30am)
  • no snack  :(  not good; shoulda fueled the metabolism.
  • leftover chicken fajita filling in a small corn tortilla (only ate half the tortilla)/coffee/energy ball (2pm)
  • GF'd chicken breast w/ salsa & dollop o' Greek yogurt/ (instead of sour cream)/V8 (5pm)  * I chose to eat at home instead of ordering at the restaurant w/ Tim
  • 2 spoonfuls of cottage cheese/clementine/sunflower seeds (8:30pm) * I was peckish when I got home & am worried about not eating enough.  
  • Today's Exercise:  15 min on elliptical/15 min on stepper/30 min weights 


I'm hoping tomorrows client has been home this week and messing up his house so I have lots to do for six hours!  I'll pack some delicious and healthy food and will look forward to my FRIDAY night!!  Yahoo!!  Tim & I are going out to dinner with Sara & Mike at the Lakeview House Restaurant where she now works and then we're going to listen to live music at On The Rise.  A friend of Tim's is playing blues guitar!  Sounds like a fun evening, huh?  I think so too.  See ya!  

No comments:

Post a Comment