Sunday, January 16, 2011

Change of Plans~

Well, my weekend didn't turn out the way I expected!  I had oral surgery on Friday morning and it was quite an ordeal which ended with vicodin, advil and antibiotics.  I can't drive while taking vicodin, so had to stay home.  :(  My face is all swollen, my mouth is full of stitches and I don't feel very good.  So, my weekend worries were all for naught!  :} 


Instead, I spent Friday night at home, on the couch, which is always good.  :)  Saturday was a pretty mellow day with the kids in and out.  Later in the afternoon, Erin and I went to Goodwill where I bought purses, shoes and a stuffed squirrel to sell on ebay.  The handbags are Gucci, Dior, Talbots, April Cornell and Coldwater Creek.  Shoes are Bandolino, Antonio Melani, Hype, and Ciao Bella.  They're really nice and were pretty cheap at GW.  We'll see if they sell though.  I may be peddling them on craigslist or at a yard sale!  :{ 

Later today, Becca and I are supposed to go ice skating with the diabetes support group; I'm not really up for being out in public looking like this, but it's important to meet other kids and families, so we'll go.  Actually, I probably shouldn't ice skate, because if I fall, I'll jar the stitches and the bleeding may start again.  SIGH!  What a hassle!  :(

Okay, Debbie Downer is getting off for now.  Oh!  I've lost another pound, for a total of four this week, eleven in all!  YAY!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment