Saturday, January 8, 2011

Mish Mash


Thank You card to VYOC for Becca's scholarship~


Book my Mom sent; can't wait to dig in! 

Another book Mom sent to help with Becca's newly diagnosed celiac disease. 


My list for today plus lots of other days!


Messy stamp table; I keep going over and fussing around but am DYING to sit down for a good stamp-session!  Got plans for my cards in 2011!



Isabel all curled up on a cozy wintery day.
 

Molly too! 


Bought this cheap at Hannafords; it's Xylitol, an artificial sweetener.  Anyone know anything about this stuff?  Thought I'd try it out for $2.49. 


FIGS!  Dirt cheap @ Hannafords.  .97 each package.  I've discovered I like figs and must go back to the clearance table and buy the rest!  Wonder if they freeze well?  Had some on my steel-cut oats w/ craisins and walnuts this morning!  YUMMO!  :D


No comments:

Post a Comment