Monday, January 24, 2011

Monday, Monday

...so good to me; Monday, Monday, it was all I hoped it would be..."  well, in regards to the scales, anyway!  Total pounds lost last week are SIX!!!  My scales this morning said 225!!  For a grand total thus far of 16# lost! :D

 I'm really happy with the weekend eating; I was at Kyle's and he cooked for me on Saturday evening!  Homemade Meatloaf, mashed potatoes and broccoli.  It was a total comfort meal, delicious and healthy!  Sunday morning I had a big bowl of oatmeal w/ about a cup of my frozen peaches/pineapple/melon thawed out and chopped up, heated and stirred into my oatmeal!  It almost seemed like baby food, but was so filling. 
For lunch we had batter-dipped fish fillets, hot & crispy in the oven (no bread) and another big serving of broccoli.  I put a slice of American cheese on mine, for cheesy-deliciousness!  Coffee around 3:30 then didn't eat again till I had a bag of Smart Pop popcorn and another bowl of frozen/thawed fruit at like 7:30pm.  Done for the day.  Zip.  Zilch.  Not another bite. 

Happy Dance this morning.  Good eating today. I made my scrumptious Turkey Rosemary Pita pizza.  Oh.  My.  Goodness!!  SOOOO good!  Here's a picture.  It started with a big Lavash Pita thing that's about 12" long by like 8" wide.  Spread olive oil on it, then sprinkled on bits of chopped garlic, mozzarella next then tons of baby spinach leaves, cut-up grape tomatoes (they really had to be used up today), torn up pieces of sliced turkey, chunks of feta cheese, fresh rosemary bits and...um....think that's it.  The whole pita thingie is only 14g carbs, but I cut it up into 8 pieces and ate two.  I'm so psyched to think of all the variations of pizza to make on these amazing breads!  It was light and crispy, and the flavors of the toppings were not over-powered by dough. 

My pizza, unbaked.


Baked.  Yummo!
   Also made Becca gluten-free pizza w/ a bread mix from Mr. G's that I paid $1.69 for~!  Came out pretty good looking and she said it tasted good too!  SCORE!!  I was headed to swim class when hers came out of the oven, so no picture of it hot and ready to eat! 


Becca's Unbaked. 

Wow, it's 11pm and my eyes are shutting as I type.  Gotta hop off here and get to bed.  Another busy day tomorrow.  Wonder what I'll eat??  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment