Saturday, January 22, 2011

Friday Night Success

It's so wierd to think I've lived through several Friday nights now that I haven't eaten junk/snacks or even wanted to!  How can that be?  What's making this particular weight-loss endeavor so different and successful, so far?  I've lost 15 pounds since the 3rd of January!!  That's 15 pounds in 19 days!!!  :O  How can that be???!!!  How can I sit here, on this Friday night, not wanting to dig around in the cupboards, looking for something to snack on?  These past few weeks I've also been very busy w/ organizing my stamping stuff and making cards; I tend to lose track of the time when I'm occupied and being creative!  But even when I'm lying on the couch, watching TV, I haven't felt the desire to eat.  Just can't figure it out. 

It was a good day; breakfast was 2 boiled eggs w/ a pat of butter, a bowl of strawberry yogurt w/ a generous handful of blueberries, coffee as usual.  Went to swim class at 9:15am~ pretty good workout.  Came home, putzed around and made a cheeseburger for lunch before heading out to clean a house for 3 hours.  Went straight from there to get highlights, stopped in to Body Le Bronze for some color, and zoomed home, starving!  Cooked more burgers, had one with a great salad and a little SF chocolate pudding cup.  That was at 7pm.  It's now 12:26pm (I forgot to mention my after-dinner, late-in-the-day cup of coffee) and I haven't felt hungry at all or tempted to snack!!  SO ODD!  SO AWESOME!!  :D  

Here's a stack of clothing I removed from my dresser a few weeks ago, because I just don't fit into them and they were taking up too much space.  Notice the jeans in the pile?  The top two pair are now out of the pile, and back into my drawers because THEY FIT!!  One is my size 16 Levi's!!  They're pants that I bought as I was slowly but steadily gaining weight back, but the fact they were 16's assuaged my guilt/conscience but of course, I soon became too fat for them.  Got back up to size 18, even a pair of 20's...  :{  HORRORS!!  So, even though the 16 Levi's aren't my goal pants, fitting into them (fairly comfortably, at that!) means I'm headed in the right direction!  YAHOO!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment