Sunday, January 9, 2011

Weekend Happiness

Hey there!  Sitting here, feeling satisfyingly full after a delicious dinner of my signature salad (greens/red onion slivers/grape tomato slices/cuke/red pepper/bacon crumbles/feta/sunflower seeds/craisins/Caesar dressing/balsamic vinegar) and two scrumptious Tomato & Basil Italian chicken sausages simmered in No Sugar Added spaghetti sauce, topped with parmesan, washed down by a tall glass of lemon water!  Aaaahhhh....healthy food is soooooo GOOD!!!  :D  Oh yah!  My dessert was one of those delightful little fig nuggets rolled in unsweetened coconut.  mmmMMMM!!!  :D

Have I mentioned before how much I love the weekends?  Friday night is almost as good as a whole day, because I tend to stay up pretty late, stretching it to the nth degree, knowing I can sleep in if I want.  I actually missed my Saturday AM swim class 'cause I woke up 15 minutes before it began at 9am.  Whoops!  Didn't plan that very well!  But it's okay as I did the Sunday afternoon class instead, for a total of five days of exercise. 

Today I finished taking the tree down/out, vacuumed thoroughly, even taking up the living room area rug and non-slip thingie, so I could vacuum the crud underneath it.  Vacuumed my way through the house with my trusty Dyson, emptying the container about 3 times!!  Put the pretties back into place, did a couple loads of wash to finish out the morning. 

 I also got my stamping table cleared, finished a set of cards I've been working on, stamped out images from a new stamp, and colored happily with my markers and water-brushy thing.  Made 3-4 new cards and posted them on my splitcoaststampers gallery and on Facebook.  SO satisfying! 





4pm swim class wasn't too crazy, but still good to be moving with purpose.  Can't wait for classes Monday through Thursday when I know we're gonna kick butt!!  Back to chorus rehearsals Monday evening!  Mad scramble from swimming to singing! 

So here's a link or two.  http://www.sparkpeople.com/  I haven't checked this out yet, but a woman on another weight loss blog raves about it for the support in the weight loss community.  As soon as I finish this, I'll hop on there for a look around.  And another link:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50UnD51CPkw for more inspirational weight loss photos! 

See Ya!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment