Tuesday, January 18, 2011

It's Tuesday!

It's actually 10:17pm and I can barely keep my eyes open~ my Power Waves class was SO vigorous that I left there on shaking limbs, and feeling totally wiped out, but in a good way!  :}  Haven't been to one since last week, so it felt good to be back in the water.  Thankfully, Sylvia & I haven't signed our contract yet, which will say we agree to exercise at least 5X a week.  We do realize that there will be times that we can't always do that, due to kids activities, etc. but 5X is our goal. 

Been eating very well; love that I've had no sugar or white flour for two weeks!  I will have some eventually, but for now, it's all good.  Thinking about making pita pizza soon, but have to be sure the pita's are whole-grain.  Yummo!  Oh yah!  Weighed on Monday; down 3 pounds.  I'd gotten to 230 the day before and despite a good eating day on Sunday, Monday's scale said 231.  So.  Ten pounds is good!  :)  Can't wait to get below the three-zero mark!  Can't wait to fit into my next size down pants!  Can't wait to hear someone ask me if I've lost weight!  Can't wait to go bike-riding in the spring!  Random, I know!

Okay, gotta get to bed.  Good night.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment