Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Daily Dose 1

Well, here we go, folks!  Another diet blog, another weight-loss journal...another fat person freaking out at the pounds and the lethargy, another "Diva In Disguise"!  I decided it'd be fun to write and share my "daily dose of diet" with whoever is interested to hear about it!  Above is a recent picture; I'd just tried coloring my hair light brown.  Decided I didn't like it, so I'm a highlighted blonde again. 

Starting yesterday, September 20, 2010, I once again decided to attempt to get my over-eating and lack of exercise under control again.  On a positive note, I've done it before (lost 75# from July 08 till May 09) so I know I can!  It was awesome to have a practical & realistic plan of loosely managing carbs, getting active physically by joining a gym and buying a bike, and of course, wouldn't have started it and couldn't have done it without the help, inspiration and encouragement of my "diet" partner, Sylvia~  we were "2fatchicksonadiet" and had a blast on the journey!  

Negatively, because I did it before, I'm having a really hard time getting my "snap" back and keeping it!  My mind and body have fallen into lethargy and while I've been horrified at the gradual gaining of 40 pounds in the past year, and have made many attempts to rein it back in, I just haven't been able to achieve that mindset and motivation I had in 2008.  So it sometimes just seems hopeless.  

I do amaze myself at how many times I get back on the horse in this dieting rodeo!!  I haven't given up on it yet and although I know yo-yo dieting is really bad for the body, I figure it's better to do that, than stop trying completely!  

So here I go again!  :)  Thanks for reading!  Hope this will all be a help to you somehow too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment