Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Daily Dose 8 (continued)

Me again.  It's 1:05pm and I'm home until an appointment with a surgeon at 2:30.  WHAT??  It all began a couple weeks ago when I ended up in an ambulance, rushing to the ER because of extreme, bizarre pain in my upper abdomen!  The freakiest, scariest pain and experience I've ever had!  :(  Turns out I have gall stones (or the beginnings of them) and will probably have my gall bladder removed!!!!  :{  Yikes!!! 

The pain came on so suddenly, left me breathless and frightened but was gone by the time we got to the hospital!  I haven't experienced it again, thankfully. Today I'll find out exactly what's up and the details of surgery.  I really DONT want this because of the cost plus not being able to work. I do have insurance but can't even imagine how much an ambulance ride, ER, CAT scan and ultrasound will cost, to say nothing of surgery and a hospital stay....  :(  Well, anyway, guess I'll just wait and see what the Dr. says and leave it in the Lord's hands. 

Left my AM client and hit the gym for 45 minutes, before coming home & eating my delicious leftover stir fry!  I'm trying to decide if I wanna try out another Zumba class this evening.  I really should!  We'll see... gonna hop off here now, but will leave you with another link!  Enjoy!  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxhyK64MhZU&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment