Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Daily Dose 8 (and again!)

9:04PM  Wednesday

Just wanna add a few things to todays post; first of all, I got my first Follower!!!  YAY!!  Thanks, Michelle!  :)  I'm really looking forward to hearing from folks as they read, and leave comments.  It's one of the coolest things about Facebook; reading the daily newsfeed to keep tabs on what's happening in the lives of my family & friends who don't live near me!  I love seeing their pictures, but also having "mini-conversations" by way of a trail of comments!  Speaking of Facebook, I considered posting my blog link on my Profile page, but am not quite ready for broadcasting my diet-efforts that publicly!  I'm happy to share the link and hope you do too~

Secondly, I went to another Zumba class at 6:30 this evening.  A different instructor, different music, different style (actually seemed a little more basic, thankfully) and again, I looked and felt quite ridiculous trying to make this bulky, slow-moving, rhythm-less body follow the steps and moves, but at this point, I really don't care what I look like!  Hopefully I'll "get it" some day and in the meantime, my body's moving & sweating and that's all good!  :D  Met a nice lady who encouraged me to try out the Body Pump class and a Body Step class.  I'll try to go to at least one of everything to see which I like the best. 

On another note: met w/ the gastroenterologist (sp?) today & it's his recommendation that I do have the surgery, as there's definitely something in my gall bladder, my liver something-or-others are elevated and I experienced that horrific pain.  Better to do it sooner rather than later, he said.  SIGH.  So, guess I'll be scheduling that tomorrow.  Very interesting that Kelly from http://anewmejourney.blogspot.com/ just had gallbladder surgery and posted extensively about it, and included a link to http://gallbladderattack.com/index.shtml an informative site that I'll be reading up on!

me & my girls in June

Well, it's time to say goodnight and head upstairs to my bed and my book!  Thanks for reading my rambles!  :)  See you in the morning! 

No comments:

Post a Comment