Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Daily Dose 2

I realized that I hadn't written down my starting weight; I do feel hesitant about putting it out there!  :(  It's so....MUCH!!  But the purpose of this blog is to be real and honest and to allow others to help me be accountable; first let me give the numbers from my weight-loss of two years ago. I started then at a whopping 266#, the most I've ever weighed.  Over the course of ten months, I dropped 75# which put me at an awesome-feeling 191.  I know 191 pounds sounds like a LOT to some of you, but I went from a size 24 to a size 12.  That was AMAZING!!  Above is me at 266# in July 2008.  WOW!!! 

So,  the other day when I began my journey again, I weighed....gulp!  231 pounds!  There!  I said it!  Today I weigh 230. I know they say to only weigh once a week, but I found that by weighing every day, I feel more in control and of course, a loss gives me gumption to carry on!!  Conversely, a gain is discouraging (makes me mad, actually, esp. if I've done well w/ eating/exercise, etc.)  But then I remind myself of all the good and positive things I've done and count success that way too.  But a lower number on the scales make me happiest!  Below is me at a happy 191 pounds!  :)  WOW!! 

Still figuring out the formatting of a blog, how to add pics, what the heck widgets and gadgets are, how to get followers, etc.  So bear with me.  I'll figure it out eventually and make this page more interesting!  Now it's off to work.  I have one client this AM, then bring Becca to an appointment during which I'll run to the gym and get in a 45 minute workout on the weight machines!  TTYL!  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment