Monday, September 27, 2010

Daily Dose 6

Monday: 230 pounds :( 

It was a good weekend, except for the eating part!  I made Beef Stroganof from scratch which is one of my all-time favorite meals.  Made whole-wheat egg noodles with it, but I still ate more than I should have.  On Sunday afternoon we went to Costco where Kyle extravagantly bought TWO big jugs of Chocolate Raisins, a box of Oreos and two huge bags of frozen fruit.  Naturally the chocolate raisins were opened asap, and naturally I dipped into them!  Later in the evening he opened the Oreos and I (naturally) dipped into those too!  :{  SIGH.  Thankfully, they all went back to Poultney with him! 

But that wasn't the end of it.  Having the taste of chocolate in my mouth, I went to work and dipped into the bowl of Hershey's Mini's my client leaves out for everyone!  And although I'm kicking myself for lack of self-control, I actually am kinda burnt out on chocolate now!!  It reminds me of something I read somewhere: a good way to "cure" yourself of specific food temptations is to eat only that food for 24 hours, every meal, every snack...you'll be so sick of it that you won't want it for a good long time!  Makes sense, sorta!  :} 

9pm  Just got home from chorus rehearsal; it's so fun and relaxing!  Singing beautiful choral music makes me happy!  Now I'm in for the night and feeling slightly "peckish" as I haven't eaten since about 4pm when I had a Lean Cuisine for dinner~ but I don't really feel like eating, so won't.  Maybe the scales will show a loss tomorrow!  That'd be an encouragement~ although after all the chocolate, I don't know....we'll see.  In the meantime, here's a link:  http://www.prevention.com/quickandeasy/index.html  Recipes for delicious and healthy meals~  yummo! 

10:33pm   Browsing weight-loss blogs and found this one:  http://wearelosingitblog.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment