Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Daily Dose 8

Woo Hoo!!  228 this morning!  :) 

Yesterdays plan paid off; I made a delicious chicken stir fry for dinner instead of the salad thing, didn't make rice, and ate pretty early~ about 4:30ish, I think.  I've been reading a lot lately; pretty soon I'll have read through all the books I bought at the 4th of July booksale in Williston.  But I'd rather be reading than watching TV or even aimlessly wandering around on the net~ so after my early dinner, I went back upstairs to read for a couple hours, then met Erin at the gym where I did 20 minutes on the elliptical and 20 on the bike (reading!).  Had to leave to go pick up Becca & Chelsea from VYOC practice at 9pm. 

It was great to come home, know that my book was waiting and not be tempted to eat last night!  Eating at night really impacts my morning weight, yet such an ingrained habit is hard to break. 

Todays plan:
AM:  Coffee/2 pc. Thin Bread w/ p.b and low-sugar peach jam (a breakfast favorite!)
Snack:  Handful natural almonds/Chrystal Light
Lunch:  Leftover stir-fry/SF fudgesicle or bowl of frozen fruit
Snack:  Apple Slices w/ peanut butter or popcorn
Dinner:  Grilled Chicken Sausage/grilled veggies/brown rice/SF fudgesicle
Snack:  ??

Exercise:  Zumba or Cardio/Weights at the gym
Goal for the Day:  Drink at least 2 liters water

In NY this summer

Another fun link:  http://www.missphit.com/  I'm so glad that there's great clothing out there for plus sized women!  No need to look fat n' frumpy, even if we feel like that!  Enjoy the website and I'll ttyl!  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment