Sunday, September 26, 2010

Daily Dose 5 (continued)

Becca & I this summer

Kyle & I in the spring


Caty & I in the spring

Me & Mom this summer

Erin & I a few years ago
Just want to add a few more links: I'm perusing the blogging world and will share some of them with you here.  This one I like just for the awesome clothing & the beautiful page!  http://elsita.typepad.com/thehiddenseed/  I like the blogs with lots of pretty stuff, photos, etc.  Not tons of words on a page; or at least the ones who break up their words into paragraphs.  SHort ones.  Does it sound like I have an attention span problem?  :) 

I also just ordered some inspirational "fat to thin" books from Amazon.com.  they're "Hungry:Lessons Learned On the Journey From Fat To Thin" by Allan Zadoff, "Passing For Thin: Losing Half My Weight and Finding Myself" by Frances Kuffel, "Angry Fat Girls: 5 Women, 500 Pounds and Losing It...Again" by Frances Kuffel and lastly "Confessions Of A Carb Queen: A Memoir" by Susan Blech.  Can't wait to read them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment