Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Almost Too Tired

I'm SOOOO tired!!  An hour of vigorous water aerobics tonight has worn me out!  It's called Power Waves and we do lots of cardio, upper-body work, legs, abs, etc.  Oh. My. Word.  I'd like to get to the Mon/Wed classes next week and alternate those with cardio/weights at Planet Fitness.  I'm so tired I can't even remember the cool things I was gonna write about tonight....um....let's see.  


Today's Actual Eating: I did eat what I'd planned and then made my DEElicious low-carb lavash bread pizza; it was SOOOOO good! Pesto spread onto the flat-bread, then a huge handful of baby spinach, then bits of sliced ham, and chunks of feta, provolone
***The above was started last night before I crashed!
Continued this morning! ...as I was saying, a delicious flatbread pizza w/ lots of good stuff on it, a lime seltzer (Buy 1 Get 2 free at Shaws!!)


and had a fudgesicle for dessert.  I hopped on the scales before bed just for kicks, and was very surprised to see I was DOWN a pound from my morning weight!  And this morning, it's the same.  So that makes 6 pounds total!  Yes!!  HAPPY!!  


I'm going to record my food for the day when I write at night, so I'm not boring you twice!  But I'll still plan my days eating in the morning.  Right now I'm comfortably filled w/ my maple yogurt and coffee, and ready to tackle the day!  Gonna hop off here now, but I'LL BE BACK!!  :)











No comments:

Post a Comment