Sunday, January 22, 2012

Weekend Update

Hi friends~  

It's almost 10pm on Sunday night and I need to get off here, read a little and then turn out my light.  I just want to give a quick update before I sleep~

Tim & I didn't get to Long Island till about 8pm on Friday evening and got home this evening around 6:30pm.  We had a wonderful weekend with his brother, Tom & wife, Meg, with whom I'm enjoying a blossoming friendship!  (We both love fabric, home decor, craftiness, good books & Arts & Crafts style homes, plus lots more!)  

I fully expect the morning scales will show a gain as we ate on a completely different schedule all weekend, and I didn't try to "diet" per se, but go with the flow of each days events.  It's okay though.  I choose not to get all haired-out by the (probable) gain; tomorrow's another day & I shall move on.  Unfortunately, I won't be able to get to the gym, chorus or swim classes at all this coming week.  Sara's car died and has been towed to Hometown where tomorrow they'll look it over & give us the status on it.  So she & I will be sharing my car all week, which has required some fancy-finagling.  I am SO grateful for my kind-hearted, caring boyfriend, who patiently helped us figure out the weeks schedules, and is going to fill in w/ some of the travel configurations!  I love you, Tim White, and that's another reason why.  :)  

Okay, it'll probably embarrass him if he reads this, so I'll stop now.  Goodnight.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment