Monday, January 23, 2012

Not A Good Start

7am Monday:
  • gained two pounds from the weekend eating    :( 
  • Becca woke me up @ 6am w/ severe stomach pain; she vomited a while ago, still has the pain but seems to be sleeping now.  I'm trying to determine what action to take: 1. wait & see what happens  2.  make her a Dr's appt.  3.  bring her to the emergency room  GOOD GRIEF!!  :{  
  • my AM client was not too happy to hear that I have to adjust my hours today (due to the car situation) so I dread possibly having to tell her I can't come at all.  
  • I'm not really in the "get back on my diet" frame of mind.  But I will.  Assuming I go to work today, I'll pack my diet-friendly snacks and eat sensibly.  
  • There will be no gym this week, but I can certainly take time to use one of my Walk Away The Pounds videos, or an old Richard Simmons video, or even my Tae Bo workout video.  Any one of those will be amusing because they're so out-dated, but I know that it'll be better than nothing!  So, there's no excuse to not exercise.  
  • Becca's asleep now so I'll go to work and hope for the best.  
  • I'll write more later.  
  • Pinned Image




No comments:

Post a Comment