Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Another Day Gone "Agley"

Wow.  No gym or swim class again today.  Something came up & by the time I could go, I was feeling bummed out & tired.  I was productive by paying bills & getting papers in order though.  Eh.  I'm feeling pressured by "life" and it's bumps.  I don't like it.  Yet the bumps are so minuscule and insignificant compared to REAL bumps!  I dare not complain or feel sorry for myself.  A positive thing is that my car got fixed and it wasn't too horrendously expensive.  I'm thankful I had the money in my account to pay that!  Because of an early client, I didn't pack lunch but ate leftovers from breakfast!  And I had a very humorous time while waiting for my car, chatting on Facebook w/ Tim who was making me laugh out loud!!  Sandra was FB messaging me as well, so between the two, I passed a very pleasant hour or so at Hometown Tire & Auto.  (Who, by the way, have a GORGEOUS waiting room!)  


Today's Eating:
AM:  leftover oatmeal from yesterday/coffee
Snack:  Pecans & dried cherries
Lunch: the rest of the leftover oatmeal/one Dark Chocolate Dove square
Snack:  Pear
Dinner: Oven Nachos w/ taco-seasoned hamburger, chopped onions & peppers, cheddar, salsa & sour cream.  YUMMO!  I ate more than I should have, but it was at 4pm and I really hadn't eaten much all day.  I had a SF fudgesicle and another little Dove Dark Chocolate square.  
Snack:  nada


Now I'm going to make a big glass of Crystal Light Green Tea and drink it before bed.  I'm tired tonight and think I'll read for a bit before turning out my light.  Goodnight, friends.  I shall find a photo of something fun & cheerful to post here:  Pinned Image

No comments:

Post a Comment