Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Late Afternoon Ramblings

It's 4:30pm and I'm unwinding with my afternoon coffee after cleaning my client's house at a frantic pace!  It's usually a very low-key, easy clean, but today I brought my brand-spankin' new Shark Steam Mop (thank you very much, Erin!!) AND a bottle of Orange Oil cleaner!!  Happy house-cleaner tools!!  


I seem to be in a deep-clean-after-the-holidays mode and am up to my neck at home w/ un-decorating from the holidays.  Boxes and bins and piles waiting to go back to the basement while I move furniture, dust, vac and polish every nook & cranny before putting the everyday decor back into place.  So today I got the wild-hair idea to do the same for my client!  It was very satisfying but I didn't have time to do everything I typically do for her.  I'm hoping she'll be happily surprised to see I put her living room furniture back in order, and thoroughly dusted, vac'd and steam-mopped every inch of her pretty house!  I left there later than usual, scrambled home to my own disorderly house, and am trying not to fret...gym-time is the priority and I'll probably be energized from that so I can tackle my own mess later on!  


My pretty living room decorated for fall
See?  Ramblings.  Good grief.  Okay.  Coffee's done and I'm taking off.  

No comments:

Post a Comment