Tuesday, January 24, 2012

And Again....

Well, here I go again!  Here's what my Tuesday schedule looks like:


  • wake up @ 6am
  • leave house @ 7:15am to 
  • meet Erin @ auto body shop @ 7:30am
  • drop Erin @ work in Hinesburg by 8am
  • get to my client in Jericho by 8:30am
  • work till 11:30am then go home
  • afternoon client from 1-3pm
  • go home 
  • leave house @ 4:30 to get check from Scrap Metal place for Sara's poor car
  • pick up Erin @ Dark Star @ 5pm 
  • bring her to auto body shop
  • go pick up Tim @ 5:30pm
  • drive to Buffalo Wild Wings & leave my car/get his truck which Sara drove today
  • Tim bring me home @ 6pm 
  • Sara comes home w/ my car @ midnight 
The bad news is Sara's car is kaput.  For good.  So we're looking on craigslist for a Subaru, 10 years old or less.  And we'll be going to the credit union to see about her getting a loan tomorrow.

Becca has a stomach virus, is on some medicine and hopefully will feel better and get back to school tomorrow.  

I am down one pound from yesterday despite eating real ice cream last night at ten pm!  I ate well all day though.  And I didn't pull out an old workout video.  By the time I got home from a day similar to the one outlined above, I was completely exhausted and just spent a quiet evening w/ my laptop and reading a new book.  Hopefully tonight I'll feel more inspired.  Perhaps not.  Sigh.  

Not to wish my days away, but I AM looking forward to seeing a play at the Flynn tomorrow night with Sara, called
"The Clean House"; she bought me tickets for Christmas & it should be a really fun evening with her!  THEN!  On Saturday evening, Tim & I will be dining out at The Windjammer then going to hear the Vermont Symphony Orchestra perform Mozart's Requiem WITH the chorus!!!   What an AMAZING Christmas gift he gave me, and I can't WAIT!!  

Okay, I"m outta here.  Gotta leave in 15 minutes and still need to get dressed and gather food!  :)  Have a great day, friends!  Eat well!  

No comments:

Post a Comment