Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Days End

I wish there was a pretty font here, all script-y & scroll-y!  Oh well, I shall "italicize" instead.  And don't mind my HUGE letters; it helps me see it better!  :)  


So.  How was your day?  Did you eat well?  Did you exercise?  Did you have peace & order  or was there some chaos and stress in your day?  My day began well: I got to clean & organize kitchen cupboards & drawers for my client today which is something I LOVE!  I even had time to hit the pantry and start a couple shelves in there as well.  I packed good food for the day.  This evening had stress & strife but an hour at the gym helped me chill out.  


Today's Eating: 
AM:  yogurt w/ maple syrup, etc/coffee
Snack:  carrots/celery/ peppers/ hummus
Lunch:  1 slice whole grain bread w/ mustard, turkey, salami & provolone warmed a teensy bit in the microwave.  YUMMO!  a pear.  
Snack:  coffee (I resisted even one of  Sara's scrumptious Butterscotch Oatmeal cookies!) 
Dinner: 2 Italian turkey sausages w/ cheddar & mustard, one wrapped in a low-carb tortilla, the other plain.  (eating on the run) 
Snack: Ate some almonds/dried cherries in the car on the way home from the gym/handful of corn tortilla chips & little salsa/Healthy Choice fudgebar (16 g carbs) 
GYM:  25 minutes on the stepper (450 calories burned) and 30 minutes on the weights
I drank TONS of water today with lemon slices and Crystal Light Lemonade pkts.  Two quarts during the day then another 24 oz. water at the gym.  


All in all, a satisfying day food & exercise-wise.  Wouldnt it be nice to see a drop tomorrow?  I'm definitely noticing renewed energy and a sense of accomplishment & well-being!!  


I leave you with this inspiring, heart-warming youtube video which I found in 2008 and am cheered by it in 2012!  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrDpEI9FpZ0



No comments:

Post a Comment