Sunday, January 15, 2012

Weekend Happiness

Hello!  It's 12:25pm on Sunday afternoon and I'm bummed the weekend is almost over.  What a good one it's been though.  Yesterday I sat at my stamp table for the first time in a while and got about ten cards stamped/touched up, written out & ready to mail!  Yes!!  Check that off the list of To-Do's!  I'm pretty psyched to have two stamping opportunities coming up; helping friends w/ wedding invitations and creating an elopement party invite for another couple who had a fairy-tale Florida beach wedding in November and now want to celebrate with family & friends!  


Speaking of friends, last evening Tim & I went to Mexicali w/ his best friends whom I hadn't met yet.  What a fun evening that was!  Good friends + good food + a couple margarita's = Weekend Happiness!  


A leisurely Sunday morning w/ coffee, bacon, & woodfire warmth has been pleasant but now I need to get up from this computer and go do something productive!!  Wait.  I did already; I cut apart the rest of Tim's t-shirts  & they're ready to be square-d!  We also tea-dyed a cool bandana of his which we'll frame & hang; it has words of wisdom and will look great hanging in his office.  I just love that we share so many interests and can work on creative projects together!  He "gets" me!!  :)  


Okay; hopping off for now to hang Sara's drapes.  I'll post later on w/ Today's Eating & exercise and whatever rambling I can come up with!  In the meantime, I hope you're enjoying Weekend Happiness!  


Here are a few pictures taken this weekend:
Molly 

A "cheater" card I made using a calendar image & embellishing w/ some stamping.  :)

If you look REAL closely, there's a red cardinal in the bushes!  

Tim's Midget, contemplating the dishwasher.

Midge, IN the dishwasher!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment