Thursday, January 5, 2012

What A Day!

Took this pic in the summer: I was pretty sick for a while and it helped me lose weight.   Not a great way to do it!
I treated myself to this delectable dessert when I was in Boston  with Tim.  He was working and I was exploring!  
Wow!  Look how fat my face is here!  But what an awesome day it was with my sweetheart!  Can't wait to ride again!
I know I wrote this morning, but I've gotta tell you about my day!!  It was AWESOME!!  When I left off this morning, I was about to go to my new clients house.  Well, let me tell you, his house is amazing!  So cool, so funky, nicely lived-in so my efforts are evident, yet not so messy that it's discouraging!  


Farm Fresh Radio was cranked on the sound system w/ speakers all over the house, so I was rockin' out all day long!  I love cleaning a house for the first time; it's so fun to discover things, learn about the family by observing the rooms & stuff, but I especially love working hard to make their home clean, fresh and welcoming!  


I stopped long enough to scarf down my leftover eggs, and guzzle a V8, write a note to the client, then got busy again.  And what a workout!  It just amazes me how energized I am when I'm eating right and exercising!  Now just to get the proper hours of sleep, and I'll be all set!  


I took this pic at my clients the other day.  
Dinner wasn't Chicken Caesar salad after all; Becca & I went to the mall for a date this evening, and I didn't want to eat Bad Mall Food so made another bowl of that yummy hot cereal.  Mmmmm....very filling and satisfying.  A fresh apple tonight before bed finished me off, so I hope for another loss in the morning!  Goodnight!  

No comments:

Post a Comment