Wednesday, January 4, 2012

A New Day

I'm so excited!  My scales show a 2 pound loss since yesterday; I ate well, kept busy right up till bedtime and didn't eat when I shouldn't!  I'm glad for a new day; yesterday was very busy and very tiring.  I had a pretty good time at the gym, met Sandra there and got some time to chat w/ her, but the machines were full, so we couldn't workout side-by-side.  :(  Sara came w/ me and that was cool.  


I made cheesey-egg tortillas for dinner; mine had onion slivers and tomatoes cut up in it.  On a 6g wheat tortilla, some carrots, celery and hummus topped off w/ a square of dark chocolate=YUMMO and very satisfying!  We didn't eat till around 7pm which is pretty late for me; good thing is, there's no hunger or imaginary hunger pangs later on!  
After putting away all the Christmas bins, doing laundry, cleaning the house and washing dishes, I finally got to bed w/ my laptop around ten.  I love to check out FB, revisit my email, and browse a little on Pinterest or Netflix.  This time I was re-reading this blog and clicked on links I'd posted last year.  I came across Extreme Makeover: Weight Loss Edition!  WOW!!! http://www.hulu.com/watch/261305/extreme-makeover-weight-loss-edition-krista#s-p1-so-i0

It was SOOO inspiring and heart-warming; it made me thankful to be the weight I am, and not more; and it caused me to rethink how I'll work out, how motivated I really am, and what I plan to do that will let me accomplish my goal to lose 50 pounds by July!  Hmmmm....


Well, I have to leave for work in 15 min; got my delicious food all packed and ready for the day.  Ta Ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment