Tuesday, January 10, 2012

It's TIME!

Good morning, people~  


My scales say I'm down three pounds.  YAY!  Not.  That's three pounds from last night's weight.  Yeah, yeah, yeah.  I know.  What the heck was I doing on the scales at night?  Well, I'm kind of a scales-junkie and I haven't been on mine since Saturday morning.  So I just wanted to see where I'm at.  The three pound difference = happy dance.  The problem is, it brought me back to last Fridays morning weight.  ACK.  Which is all to say, those hash browns + no exercise on the weekend weren't such a great idea.  SIGH.  So, it's TIME for an alteration.


Okay.  So, I've gotta rethink my weekends.  Make better food choices and do at least one day of exercise.  I will go to my 4pm swim class on Sunday afternoon which will free up my Saturday morning and help the metabolism for Monday morning weigh-in.  Sound good?  We shall see.  In the meantime, I found this quote (why do we think that if someone says it, it must be true?) on Pinterest; Sandra & I were just talking about this the other day!  
Pinned Image
Today's Eating:
AM: maple greek yogurt w/ pecans and wheat germ again.  (mmmm think I'll go make that now!  BRB!)
Snack:  Cheese stick/apple
Lunch:  Um.....more BBQ'd pork w/ some quinoa?  we'll see.
Snack:  ??
Dinner:  Flat-bread pizza thingies, hopefully!  With a yummy spinach salad.  And lemon water.  Yup.  That's the plan.
Exercise:  Swim class at 5:30pm  YAY!!  Got my bag packed and ready to go!  


Isn't this the coolest toilet ever?   Not that it has anything to do with this blog, but it's interesting!  I saw it at a local salvage place and couldn't resist snapping a picture.  :)
Have a good eating day, friends!  Talk to you later!  






No comments:

Post a Comment