Friday, January 13, 2012

WooHoo! It's Friday!!

Good morning!  I see that I haven't posted since Wednesday so better catch up!  I'm pretty sure I can't recall what I ate on Thursday so will skip that day; I do know that my weight has stayed the same until this morning when the scales say I've gained a pound!!  Arrgh!  What the heck??  

Anyway, last night was really fun!  I went to an after-holidays party at Tim's work and met lots of cool, creative people, ate wonderful, kosher-catered food, and thoroughly enjoyed seeing the amazingly awesome building he works in!  It started at 5:30 so I wasn't eating too late, and I really did choose delicious, low-carbish foods so I don't think the gain is because of eating.  I'm not going to let it get to me, because I know that it could change tomorrow.  

Today I have my VFVP to clean for: it's been raining so I know the hill to his house will be slippery; I hope my car makes it up!  If not, I'll just park on the side of the road, and walk up; it'll be great exercise, especially since I didn't go to the gym yesterday!  :)  And tonight I get to have dinner with or make dinner for, Tim!!  Yay!  

Well, I'm outta here.  Ttyl!


Well, here's yesterdays eating: 
THURS:
AM:  Muesli cereal w/ maple syrup, pecans & a little half n' half/coffee   
Snack:  no snack (I only worked till noon)
Lunch:  Flatbread pizza loaded with all the good stuff; I ate the WHOLE thing which isn't so many carbs,but I could have stopped at half.  Each flatbread is about 8"X6" and I think the total carbs are like, 7grams.  But it tasted SO good, I kept gobbling.  sIGh.  Then I ate my SF fudgesicle.  
Snack:  no snack; I was still full, but I drank coffee around 5pm.  
Dinner: crudites/spring mix salad/chicken/couscous/pine-nut stuffed grape leaf (blech), veggie tarine (piles of cool veg's w/ something in/on them), fresh pineapple chunks & strawberries, 2 glasses of white wine.  That's it!  
PM:  I drank almost a quart of crystal Light pink lemonade w/ fresh lemon slices at bedtime.  

No comments:

Post a Comment