Tuesday, January 17, 2012

YIPPEE!!!!

Happy, happy, happy!  Down another pound for 8 in all...and I'm below the 2.4.0. mark!  I'm kinda bummed with the "slowness" of this, but of course, it's not REALLY been slow, and slow is good, anyway!  


So, I've been perusing Pinterest (as usual); do any of you not know what Pinterest is??  Let me send you an invite if you're interested!  It's a resource for encouragement, ideas, recipes, photos of just about anything you could look for, and a very fun place to create "bulletin boards" of your interests.  I've been checking out the Fitness category and love all the photos and words of wisdom posted there, plus have gotten some great looking recipe ideas as well. Hence, yesterdays post re: Spinach Smoothie & Power Balls!  There are lots of pics of "ripped" people, mostly women, who are tanned, glistening and gorgeous, with abs & buns of steel.  Those pictures don't inspire or motivate me; I have no aspirations to look like that or to "kill myself" with workouts worthy of....Jillian what's-her-name...I love the photos of naturally curvy, real-life sized women who are not "fat" but are healthy and fit.  Here's what I aspire to in my weight-loss/get healthy & fit endeavors:  Pinned ImagePinned ImagePinned ImagePinned ImageSo, yep! These ladies are my inspiration; what do you think??  


Well, it's time for me to be up & outta here soon, so I'll write Today's Eating later on.  Just know, it'll be good & healthy stuff!  Have a great day!   AND!  Please "follow" me if you don't already!  It's encouraging to know someone's reading!  :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment