Monday, January 2, 2012

End of Day One

Well, Day One is over.  How'd it go?  Well, a little differently than my "plan" as I had two clients, not one, which meant getting to the gym later than planned.  I also had a dinner date w/ two friends in Hinesburg at 6pm, so I only worked out for half an hour total.  But that was okay; first day back at it, my foot was hurting and it seems the back of my right knee wants to funk out on me too.  SIGH.  Getting old stinks!! 


Today's eating:
AM:  Oatmeal w/ flax, etc.  Coffee.
Snack:  Almonds & dried cherries
Lunch: 2 cheese sticks/V8/strawberries
Snack: coffee & slice of cheddar
Dinner:  Butternut & Apple soup/Lentil Kielbasa soup/1 slice whole-grain rye bread w/ butter
Snack:  4 Buffalo wings (boneless; 100% meat) & 1/2 cup Chicken Pie (no crust)  


As you can see, perhaps I should have had more soup because I did come home from my dinner date feeling not quite satisfied and hence, ate some leftovers.  Oh well.  Tomorrow.  :)  It's another clean slate!  




Biker Babe!
My sweetheart COOKS!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment