Saturday, January 7, 2012

Weekend Worries (continued)

Erin & I last April when I weighed about what I weigh now.  ACK!  
Me n' Becca last summer in VA 
Okay, I'm back!  :)  Hopped on the scales this AM and I'm down another pound for a total of 5# in 5 days!  Yahoo!!!


So, weekends usually worry me.  Typically, Friday nights mean snacking on junk food, pizza, candy, and eating all through the evening while we laze around, watch movies & stay up really late!  Weekends are dangerous because I'm out of my routine, have a relaxed, almost "who-cares" attitude and tell myself I deserve a break!  Good grief!  We're more apt to eat out on the weekend as well, and it's hard to pass up all the yummy bad-food and choose the good stuff!  


BUT!  This is a new year, a new beginning, and a clean slate!  I can only hope that I'll learn from past mistakes,  stick to the plan, lose the weight, get healthier and more fit and stay there.  If not, I'll accept my setbacks and failures and know that I can always start again!  


All that being said, here's what yesterdays Today's Eating was:
AM: yet another bowl of hot cereal which I'm now tired of/coffee
AM Snack:  apple
Lunch: little bit o' leftover turkey & quinoa
PM Snack: another apple
Dinner: Chicken Caesar Salad @ Costco w/ Tim (I dip each bite into the dressing, so I end up only eating half of it)/square of dark chocolate
PM Snack: small bowl of yummy, stove-popped popcorn & a very small glass of white wine 


How summery and awesome this looks!  Anna Maria Island, FL in 2009  
Alrighty, I'm outta here!  We're going to Lowe's.  Fun!!  







No comments:

Post a Comment