Wednesday, January 18, 2012

hApPy HUmP dAy!

Good morning!  I do love writing on this blog, but I sometimes wonder if anyone is reading?  Perhaps I shouldn't ramble on so much about the mundane details of my personal life and should write more informative & helpful dieting stuff!!  Maybe I should just get a big notebook and scribble my daily dose of drivel in that!  :)  Oh well...I can type faster than I can write so I guess I'll just keep on.  


What a weird night; I had a freaky dream right before waking up & woke up w/ a headache.  Ick.  Made myself a big wonderful cup of coffee, and dropped my yogurt container straight down into it.  SPLASH!  Coffee all over the place.  SIGH. 


It's hopefully not going to continue to be that kind of day, despite having a jam-packed schedule.  And I won't be able to make it to the gym again; no time.  BUT!  No gain from nachos-overload, and that makes me happy!  And tomorrow we take off for NYC and that makes me happy too!  


Well, I'm outta here!  I hope  you have a great day!  



2 comments:

  1. I love reading your posts here each day, Sharon! I think it's just the right mix of everything. I love your attitude, so positive, so enthsiastic. Hope you don't change a thing and will continue to share with us every day, pictures, links and all.

    Tina

    ReplyDelete