Tuesday, January 3, 2012

How Committed Am I?

Got on the scales this morning and I didn't lose.  :(  Wahhh.  But hello!!  It's just proof of what I knew last night at 9pm as I was indulging myself w/ extra food which I didn't need.  Eat at night=no loss or a gain!  SIGH.   

This mornings email gave me a good article from Prevention: 50 Ways to Lose Ten Pounds.  It listed a website called stickK.com as a tool to use for accountability, where you create a profile, make a commitment to donate money to a charity, person or anti-charity (who wants to donate to an organization one DOESN'T want to support?  smart marketing!) and you set a goal/time frame/etc.  I started filling out the forms, thinking this would be a great way to motivate myself.  But I have to read the terms & conditions carefully so will take a little more time to consider whether I want to commit this way.  I tend to make rash decisions w/o thinking things over fully then regret afterwards.  Gotta be smarter!  :)

Well, it's almost 8am and I have to leave in 15 minutes so better hop off here.  

Today's Eating:
AM:  Greek yogurt w/ SF preserves & wheat germ/coffee
Snack:  celery w/ p.butter
Lunch: Janice's awesome soups/4 Triscuits
Snack:  V8/cheese stick
Dinner:  Not sure yet.  
Snack:  100 cal. popcorn/more celery poss. 
Gym: with Sandra at 5pm hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment