Monday, January 16, 2012

Down Again!

Cool!  My scales say I'm down another pound, for a total of 7# in two weeks.  That's pretty lame compared to past losses, and I didn't make my goal of 4# off last week, but for an average of 3.5# per week, I guess it's not so bad.  :)  I'll take it!  
So, Yesterday's Eating:
AM:  Bacon, 1/2 bagel, 1/2 cup Whole Grain Cheerios, coffee
Lunch:  Pear, cheese stick, shared a plate of nachos w/ Tim then kept munching on tortilla chips.  Oh well.  
Snack: none
Dinner: burger w/ American cheese, 2 squares dark chocolate, SF fudgesicle
Exercise:  Swim aerobics w/ Sandra 

It was great to be back in the warm pool for aerobics, but I was disappointed in the class; the former instructor made us work harder and that's what I like. Sandra joined me and seemed to like it, but just wait till she does that Power Waves class!!  :)


This morning I have to bring my car to be looked at; it's been shimmying around on the icy, bumpy roads and last night I thought we were going off the road, it was so bad!  So, an alignment and possibly two more snow tires to match the ones on the front, will be in order.  Which means no clients till later in the morning.  Ack.  
I'm psyched about this coming week: Tim has to work on Friday at the Manhattan office, and I get to go along!  We leave on Thursday afternoon & will stay with his brother & sister-in-law till Sunday!  A motorcycle show is on the agenda for the guys while Meg & I will go shopping!!  FUN!  Can't wait!  :)  In the meantime, it'll be a crazy week as I had to shift and finagle clients in order to take the time off. Tonight is my first chorus rehearsal since the holiday concert so I'll be running madly from swim class to CVU for that and won't be home till 9pm.  I'm excited to see what awesome music we'll be working on!  


Todays' (Planned) Eating: 
AM:  coffee/Muesli cereal w/ maple syrup, pecans & CRAISINS (Tim's favorite!  Not.)  
Snack:  Apple or Pear
Lunch:  Nutrisystem Pasta w/ Broccoli/carrots & hummus/apple
Snack: afternoon coffee
Dinner:  Um.....??? 
Exercise: Cardio Combo water aerobics @ 5:30pm


I saw this @ my clients and thought "yummy!" then realized they're dog treats!!   
Have a great day, everyone!  Eat well, stay warm & be happy!  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment